Axial impact resistance test equipment on standardized specimens of rigid plastics, composites, ceramics and the like with a range between 0.5 and 25J according to Charpy and Izod methods.
- Impact energy range: 0 to 25 Joules.
- Units: Joules.
- Reading resolutions: 0.001 J and 0.1 KJ/m2.
- Pendulum release angle: 145º.
- Impact speeds with CHARPY hammers (ISO) 0.5-1-2-4-5 J = 2.9 m/s.
- Impact speeds with CHARPY hammers (ISO) 7.5-15-25 J = 3.8 m/s.
- Impact speeds with CHARPY hammers (ASTM) 1 – 21.6 J = 3.46 m/s.
- Impact Speeds IZOD impact hammers (ISO) = 3.5 m/s.
- Impact Speeds IZOD impact hammers (ASTM) = 3.46 m/s.
- Digital Touch Screen display with self-adjustment functions of the impact hammer used, compensation lost energy due to friction (of the rotation axis and air).
- Polycarbonate test area protection screen, prevents operator accidents, in accordance with 89/392/EEC, with electric lock for door opening.
- Automatic brake to stop the oscillation of the impact hammer after each test.
- RJ-45 Ethernet port connection to PC and USB for data storage on Pen Drive.
- Compatible with the T-LAB Comprehensive Test Management System.
- Optional metal base adaptable to meet ISO standards when using >impact hammers >15 Joules
- Modular construction (impact hammers available according to standard or materials).
- Impact energy readings on the front Digital Display “Touch Screen”.
- Interchangeable Easy Set Impact Hammers.
- CE marked.
- Automotive headlights and signal lights
- Plastic urban furniture.
- Small household appliances .
- Plastic automotive parts .
- Plastic aeronautical parts.
- Automotive bumpers.
ASTM D256/A, ASTM D256/B, ASTM D4812, ASTM D6110, DIN 179-1, DIN 180, EN 179-1, EN 180, ISO 179-1, ISO 180, UNE 179-1, UNE 180.