Laboratory twin screw extruders from 12 to 36 mm diameter, with ratio 60 L/D.
- Laboratory extruder with two screws for the processing of thermo-plastics.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- Allows processing from small samples.
- Screws and cylinder made of high grade Nitrided Steel.
- Modular interchangeable cylinder sections.
- Easy-to-open shell-type cylinder to view the degree of mixing during processing.
- Each segment of the cylinder has resistance heaters and temperature control.
- Modular screws configurable by the operator.
- We have the following screws diameters: 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 26mm and 36mm available with a 60 L/D ratio.
- Water-cooled single screw feed hopper, optional side feeders.
- Gravimetric feeders (single and twin), optional liquids.
- Vacuum pump ventilation system.
- Microprocessor or computerized version.
- Screw speed up to 1100 rpm depending on model.
- Power: 2.2 KW (for 16 mm model), 5.5 KW (for 20 mm) and up to 22 KW (for 26 mm model).
- Maximum extrusion pressure 100 bar.
- Heating power: 0.8 Kw (for 16 mm model), 1.6 KW (for mm) and 2.0 KW (for 26 mm model).
- Maximum working temperature 400º C.
- Production (for LDPE) between 5 Kg/hour up to 50 Kg/hour depending on the model
Processing of thermoplastic materials such as:
HDPE, LDPE, PP, PS, PA, PLA and ABS among others.