Pneumatic equipment for determining the degree of refining and the speed of drainage of paper fibers by the "Schopper-Riegler" method.
- Robust equipment built in stainless steel.
- Ease of operation and cleaning.
- Drainage chamber in POM material (Methylene Polyoxide “Polyacetal”).
- Adjustable speed of the closing cone (standard 100 mm/s).
- Pneumatic actuation of the release and closing system.
- Funnel Holes: 2 holes; one bottom and one side
- Reading of the degree of refinement directly from the graduated glass.
- CE marked.
- Paper pulp.
BS 6035/1, ISO 5267/1, NF Q 50-003, SCAN C 19/M3.