Equipment for the standardized disintegration of cellulosic pulp in water suspension.
- Compact and robust.
- Electronic elements protected and located in the upper part of the equipment.
- Safety mechanism with additional stop button.
- Tilt head and easy to clean.
- Preselection of revolutions by digital display.
- Revolutions: 2975 ± 25 rpm.
- High performance engine.
- Disintegration vessel made of stainless steel.
- Disintegration vessel capacity: 2 liters.
- Easy to use and very ergonomic.
- CE marked.
- Paper pulp.
ISO 5263, NF Q 50002, PAPTAC C.6, SCAN C 18/M2, TAPPI T205, UNE 5263-3:2005