Equipment for rapid drying of wet paper pulp sheets mainly from the laboratory sheet former.
- Quick-dry wet sheets of paper.
- Rectangular drying plates.
- Uniform heat transfer through a good special plate (stainless steel).
- Temperature controlled by an integrated thermostat.
- The temperature can be selected from room temperature to +180 ºC.
- Bottom plate lined with wire cloth to absorb steam during the drying process.
- It has an overheat protector.
- Power switch with indicator light.
- Upper and lower drying plates heated with flat electrical resistances.
- Useful drying area: 250 x 300 mm.
- Heaters: Single-phase electrical resistors, 220 V, 400 W each in upper/lower plates.