Valley-type laboratory refiner, designed to refine paste under standard conditions.
- Refining vessel and structure built entirely in stainless steel.
- Good reproducibility of refining pressure, adjustable by means of weights.
- Refining tank volume 25 liters.
- Refining roller speed: 500 r.p.m.
- It allows calculating the power used to obtain the desired degree of refining.
- Maximum sample capacity 360 g.
- Carrying out coloration and mass gluing tests.
- Control panel with digital ammeter and timer/warner that automatically disconnects and warns at the end of the test.
- Safety cap. Motor blocking sensor for lid opening.
- CE marked.
- Paper pulp.
ISO 5264/1, PAPTAC C.2, SCAN C 25, TAPPI T200, TAPPI T205.