Bursting strength tester for measuring the bursting strength on materials such as paper, compact and corrugated cardboard.
- BT/10P and BT-10C from 0 to 5000 kPa.
- BT-10/100C: from 0 to 10000 kPa.
- Accuracy: <1% of reading between 2 and 100% of the (F.S.D).
- Configurable pumping flow rate of 170 ± 5 ml/min (corrugated cardboard) and 95 ± 5 ml/min (paper).
- Sample clamping force of 7000 N maximum, adjustable by pneumatic regulator.
- Units: kPa, bar, PSI, Kg/cm2
- Automatic test cycle with sample breakage detection and return to the initial test position
- 200 cc capacity glycerin reserve tank.
- RS-232 output interface with converter to USB.
- Testing Software with basic statistics to perform Burst and BEA tests.
- Compatible with the T-LAB Laboratory Management System.
- CE marked.
- Aluminum sheets.
- Compact board.
- Corrugated board.
- Flexible packaging.
- Board boxes.
APPITA AS 1301.403, BS 3137, ISO 2758, PAPTAC D.8, SCAN P24, TAPPI T403.
APPITA AS 1301.438, BS 3137, FEFCO 4 , ISO 2759, PAPTAC D.19, SCAN P25, TAPPI T807, TAPPI T810.